Not a whole bunch has happened today, but there was enough to round it all up. A Galaxy Tab with WiBro (really? WiBro?) radios inside, new Gingerbread/Sense ROMs, and more applications. Never a dull moment, but these failed to make it to the forefront of our radar. Take a look below.
- Samsung has released a version of the 7-inch Galaxy Tab with WiBro, a technology similar to WiMAX, in Korea. Could mean a similar device will make its way to Sprint.
- Android 2.2 is slated for the end of March on the Samsung Galaxy Apollo and Galaxy Europa, according to Samsung Romania.
- Certification delays are apparently the reason the Notion Ink Adam has not reached the level of production and distribution expected.
- Texas A&M has joined the ranks of colleges offering their very own Android app.
- The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc will be available from all operators in the UK March 21st.
- Bell’s Motorola ATRIX is now available for pre-order. [MobileSyrup]
- The Desire HD has gotten a Sense 2.1/Gingerbread ROM.
- Take a look at this cool bootup animation including Apple’s own apple. [XDA]
- Gamebook Adventures – a cool CYOA game – will soon be coming to Android.