There you have it folks. The new week comes along with what amounts to the best bet for a HTC Thunderbolt release date we have seen yet, nearly a month after initial rumors placed the phone with a mid-February launch. Of course, plenty more has been happening around the tech world, like the discontinuation of the Microsoft Zune well after everyone assumed it was already put to rest. But you want the Android news, so check it below.
- The Samsung Galaxy Mini has passed FCC. [Cellphone Signal]
- Hulu Plus is still “coming soon”, says their website.
- An official Formula 1 app will soon be coming to Android.
- The classic-looking BIOS boot animation has been ported to the Motorola XOOM. [XDA]
- The Samsung Galaxy S II will be headed to Singapore in April. [Samsung Hub]
- There looks to be a white version of the follow-up to the X10 Mini Pro. [Xperia Blog]
- Sony Ericsson has confirmed the Xperia Play for Spain on April 1st at €649 off-contract. [Engadget]