RadioShack seems awfully pleased with its new partnership with Verizon, and to express its sentiment it is giving a $100 instant rebate for every Verizon smartphone activated with a 2-year contract. Those averse to arduous rebate policies (i.e. mailing in the form) will be pleased to know that the entire process of activation and rebate approval will be taken care of by an "awesome" RadioShack associate on the spot. The selected handsets include the HTC Thunderbolt, the Samsung Droid Charge, the Motorola Droid X2 and Droid Bionic.
Existing Verizon customers will also receive a $100 gift card in…
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Radio Shack Sweetens The Deal For T-Mobile’s Samsung Vibrant Pre-Orders With A $50 Gift Card
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Pro To Launch On November 18th For $180, Presale Starts November 9th
- Samsung Fascinate Officially Coming To Verizon Starting September 8/9; World Feigns Surprise
- Let The Price Wars Begin : RadioShack Knocks $50 Off T-Mobile G2′s Contract Price
- Motorola Droid X Pre-Order Begins, Get Yours Before It Sells Out
[Deal Alert] Cementing Their Partnership With Verizon, RadioShack Offers $200 Savings On Select Phones was written by the awesome team at Android Police.