Have you ever used Square, the service that lets you accept credit card payments directly on your mobile? It’s a pretty satisfying experience to be able to take a payment from anywhere you are, especially for small business owners.
Hey, look! It’s that phone.
Not to let Square have all the fun, PayPal is now launching a similar service that it calls “PayPal Here.” It’s basically just like Square, though at first glance it seems that the app may be a bit more full-featured. Of course, we can’t say how good the app is at the moment, since it’s …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- PayPal For Android Updated To Version 3.0 – Adds NFC Support, Tablet Compatibility, UI Design Changes, And More
- [Rumor Control] PayPal Support Coming To The Android Market Soon? Not Really, The Code Has Been There For Almost 4 Months
- Google Wallet’s PIN Verification Cracked (Again), No Root Access Required
- Moneto Looks To Bring NFC To NFC-Less Android Devices Via A MicroSD Card Add-On
- Google Instant For Android 2.2+, iOS 4 Now Available In 28 Languages, 40 Countries
PayPal Looks To Take On Square With Its Newest Service, ‘Paypal Here’ was written by the awesome team at Android Police.