Posts Tagged new entries
It seems that these days, Samsung must constantly be on alert for new entries in the ever-growing list of patent disputes with Apple. Sensing this, Samsung’s Mobile President, Shin Jong-kyun (who we heard from at last night’s presentation) took a moment to stress the fact that the Galaxy Nexus was designed with patents in mind – specifically, it was designed to avoid trouble with Apple. While it is a rectangular device with a touch screen, not much else seems to put it in danger.
What’s interesting is that Shin decided to speak to the subject at all….
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Updated] Dutch Court Bans Sales Of Samsung Galaxy Smartphones In The European Union
- Apple Started It – Unsealed Ruling Indicates That Apple Infringed HTC’s Intellectual Property
- Galaxy S II Landing Stateside In August, According To Samsung’s President Of Mobile Business
- HTC Sues Apple For, You Guessed It, Patent Infringement
- Microsoft Files A Patent Suit Against Motorola Over Android
Samsung’s Mobile President: The Galaxy Nexus Was Designed With Patents In Mind was written by the awesome team at Android Police.