Posts Tagged photo id
Attention humans, the Engadget Show will be taping next Thursday, April 21st at 6:00pm! We’ll be sitting down with Engadget founder Peter Rojas who will help us wade through the increasingly muddy tablet waters. We’ll have on hand the new BlackBerry PlayBook, the Motorola Xoom, the Notion Ink Adam, and a few other slates to boot. We’ll unfold the Kyocera Echo, take a look at the current status of net neutrality, go for a crazy ride on a militarized scooter, and have a chat with Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally to find out when we’ll finally get our flying car. And of course we’ll have the usual fun, excitement, giveaways, and surprises!
The Engadget Show is sponsored by Sprint and will take place in a new, more intimate NYC studio this month’s show, so if you want to get in you’ll need to win a ticket in advance. But don’t worry, if you can’t get there in person we’ll have a download up soon after taping.
If you want to be one of the lucky ones to meet us in person, Sprint is offering guaranteed tickets to The Engadget Show taping to the first entrants who text “ENGADGET” to 467467 or enter online! Standard text messaging rates apply. Click for the Official Rules and see how to enter online, and as always you don’t have to be a Sprint subscriber to enter!
If you live outside of the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT), you can enter online for a chance to win a trip for two to New York City to attend The Engadget Show. Standard text messaging rates apply. Click here to enter.
Here’s all the details if you win a ticket:
- The event is all ages
- We’ll open doors and begin seating at 5:15pm on April 21st, and the taping begins at 6:00PM. We’ll be closing the doors at 5:50PM.
- Please bring a photo ID with you to claim your ticket
- The show length is around an hour
If you’re a member of the media who wishes to attend, please contact us at: engadgetshowmedia [at] engadget [dot] com, and we’ll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions can be sent to: engadgetshow [at] engadget [dot] com.
Subscribe to the Show:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Show directly in iTunes (M4V).
[Zune] Subscribe to the Show directly in the Zune Marketplace (M4V).
[RSS M4V] Add the Engadget Show feed (M4V) to your RSS aggregator and have it delivered automatically.
The Engadget Show returns next Thursday, April 21st — win a ticket to the taping! originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Motorola announces the Moto Pulse and Moto Surround, two new Bluetooth headsets available starting today
- The Moto G 2015 is official, available starting today for $179
- Motorola announces the Moto X Play with a huge battery, set to arrive in August
- Motorola announces the Moto X Style; available in September for $399
- Christmas in July Sale — 20% off Android accessories
- Qualcomm masters wireless charging on smartphones with metal exteriors
- Moto G 2015 unveiled in India: 5-inch 720p display, 13MP camera and LTE
- Motorola 2015 launch event liveblog!
- Catch up with all of the latest OnePlus 2 news!
- Honor 7 UK launch event scheduled for August 27
- HTC offering sweet discounts on Nexus 9, RE Camera and One M9 for today only
- This Year’s Motorola Flagship Is The Moto X Style—5.7" Quad-HD Display, 3GB Of RAM, 21MP Camera, Pure Edition Support For All Major US Carriers, $399.99
- Motorola Officially Unveils Two Models Of The Moto G 2015: 5-Inch Screen, Snapdragon 410, 13MP Camera, 1 Or 2GB Of RAM, 8 Or 16GB Of Storage
- [The Android Police Files #11] i love android and want to write columns for u
- [Tree Houses Are For Chumps] The Skysphere Is The Ultimate Geeky Android-Controlled Man Tower
- Google Promises A Stagefright Security Update For Nexus Devices Starting Next Week
- Official: Everything you need to know about the Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G 2015
- We’re Live from Motorola’s press event in NYC, here’s how you can follow along at 9AM Eastern
- HTC Hosting Summer Sale, 40% Off Nexus 9 and 25% Off One M9
- Motorola Announces the Moto G (3rd Gen)!
- Motorola 2015 Event Live Blog!
- Anti-glare screen protectors for LG G4 are only $4.95 today
- Moto X Pure Edition “Style” Specs (Official)
- Verizon XLTE hits six new cities, including Jackson and Selma
- Cat’s new S40 is a rugged Android smartphone that can withstand a beating
- Moto X Style vs iPhone 6 vs Galaxy S6 vs Nexus 6 [CHART]
- Motorola Announces Moto X Style, Moto X Play, and Moto G (3rd Gen)
- The Moto X Play Is Motorola’s Cheaper, Longer-Lasting Flagship: 5.5" 1080p Screen, 21MP Camera, 3630mAh Battery… But No US Release In Sight
- It’s finally here: the OnePlus 2 is here for $389 USD
- Twitter welcomes interactive notifications on iOS devices
droid razr m HD
Tagsamazon Android Apple break course Date device download DROID engadget Facebook galaxy google handset hardware htc Ice Cream Sandwich iphone Jelly jelly bean launch link lte Might motorola network News nexus phone reading samsung Samsung Galaxy smartphone software sony sprint store time t mobile today Update use verizon Version way